Minecraft Java Edition Activation
Install Minecraft: This is how it works on Windows
Since Minecraft is based on Java, the program works on almost all systems. However, Windows makes installation particularly easy. You have to make the purchase online at the developer’s site.
What to do to install Minecraft?
Install Minecraft on Windows
- To play the game you need Java. Download or update to the latest version of the Java Runtime Environment program.
- Then download the official Minecraft version from minecraft.net. Click on “Download” at the top left.
- Now create a Mojang account or log in with your existing account.
- If necessary, confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the link in the e-mail you received.
- Buy the game now if you don’t already have a valid license and then download it.
- Now start the program with a double click. Follow the installation instructions. After that you can start the game and play.
Minecraft for windows 10
Information about Minecraft for Windows 10
In “Minecraft” you create a three-dimensional world out of simple cubes. They explore 3D landscapes, collect raw materials, grow food, construct buildings or trade. But be careful: At night you should be on your guard, because zombies, skeletons, witches and other animals are out to kill you. Thanks to different game modes, you can either focus on a more peaceful design or on the exciting fight for survival. The edition for Windows 10 also offers revised graphics and advanced settings for controllers, graphics and touch gestures. It is also possible to link an existing Xbox Live account and play online with friends in multiplayer. The integrated achievements that you can add to your account ensure long-term motivation. Notice: The trial version is playable for a total of 90 minutes. This period corresponds to four and a half days in-game. If you already own the Java edition, you can activate the Windows 10 edition free of charge via your Mojang account using an activation code.